2020 Buick Enclave Price
How Much Does a Buick Enclave Cost?
How much is a Buick Enclave? The 2020 Buick Enclave price starts at just $40,000 MSRP, affording Raleigh families an abundance of luxury for an affordable price. Even at the base level, you’ll have access to 310 hp, premium leather interior details, and Buick’s QuietTuning™ technology. Learn more about the Buick Enclave cost with Hendrick Buick GMC Cary below!
2020 Buick Enclave Cost by Trim Level
There are four well-appointed trim levels that make up the 2020 Buick Enclave lineup. The Buick Enclave price range starts at $40,000 MSRP for the Preferred model and tops off at $53,800 MSRP for the range-topping Avenir model.
Buick Enclave Price Range
- Enclave Preferred: $40,000 MSRP
- Enclave Essence: $42,000 MSRP
- Enclave Premium: $48,400 MSRP
- Enclave Avenir: $53,800 MSRP
What Key Features Do You Get for the Buick Enclave Price?
As an entry-level luxury SUV, the 2020 Buick Enclave is packed with deluxe features, even in the base model. For a fraction of the price of competitor SUVs from the likes of Lexus and Acura, you can get comparable key features like:
- Heated front seats
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- Rear Park Assist
- Remote start
- 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Buick QuietTuning™
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- And more!
Buick Enclave Package Options
There are several Buick Enclave packages available that can take your SUV to new heights of comfort and convenience during drives from Cary to Apex. Check out some of the available options you can add to your Buick Enclave cost:
- Buick Interior Protection Package: First, second, and third-row all-weather floor mats, all-weather cargo mat
- Cargo Package: Retractable cargo shade, vertical cargo net
- Hit the Road Package: Molded assist steps, roof rack cross rails
- Luxury Package: Chrome surround grille with Black mesh insert, molded assist steps
- Memory Package: Up to two drivers can pre-set the positioning for their power seat, exterior mirrors, and steering column
- Sound and Sites Package: 8-inch diagonal Buick Infotainment System with Navigation, Bose® performance-enhanced premium 10-speaker system, 120-volt power outlet
Find Your New Enclave at Hendrick Buick GMC Cary!
Looking for more information on the Buick Enclave? Check out its towing capacity and compare it to the Honda Pilot to learn more about how it can be everything your growing family needs and more. When you’re ready for a test drive in Cary, contact us!
More from Hendrick Buick GMC Cary
The GMC Sierra is built to tackle just about any job in Raleigh, but muscle isn’t the only thing in this tough truck. The 2022 GMC Sierra colors will pair well with the dynamic body and speak to your unique style all across Apex! Read on with Hendrick Buick GMC Cary for an overview of these 2022…
Searching for a versatile new SUV your whole family will love? The new 2022 GMC Acadia is spacious and well-equipped for adventures in Raleigh and beyond. It has plenty of cargo space to pack in groceries or camping gear, but how much can the 2022 Acadia tow? The 2022 GMC Acadia towing capacity maxes…
If you’re searching Cary for a luxurious new SUV that accurately reflects your personal style, check out the 2022 Buick Envision colors. You can take on Raleigh streets with sophistication and a dazzling set of premium features in the Buick Envision. Explore the 2022 Buick Envision colors below to find your favorite, and then…