2020 Buick Envision vs. 2020 Ford Edge
Looking for a premium compact SUV in Charlotte? There’s a chance you’ve lowered your search down to vehicles from two acclaimed companies: the 2020 Buick Envision vs. 2020 Ford Edge. So, which is best for you? Hendrick Buick GMC Cary does the Ford Edge vs. Buick Envision comparison below, helping you determine which SUV checks every box on your list!
Buick Envision vs. Ford Edge: Engines and Performance
A good SUV starts off with a good engine. Cary drivers often prioritize power in their SUV engines as much as they do efficiency. Let’s see which SUV will save you the most on trips to the gas station:
- Ford Edge vs. Buick Envision Engines: The standard engines on the Ford Edge and Buick Envision are comparable, robust 4-cylinders.
- Ford Edge vs. Buick Envision Fuel Economy: As SUVs improve, so does their fuel economy. But the 22 city / 29 hwy mpg rating on the Buick Envision stands out against the 21 city / 29 hwy rating on the Ford Edge.
Buick Envision vs. Ford Edge: Interior Features
Some want a cozier commute, some want road trip potential; most Raleigh-area drivers want both. Even on smaller crossovers, an SUV interior should be welcoming and comfortable on all rides. And while both vehicles in our comparison include touchscreens, USB ports, split-folding rear seats, and other SUV essentials, the Buick Envision interior has amenities that aren’t found in the Ford Edge, like:
- Tri-Zone Climate Control: Driver, passenger, and rear seat sections can all be separated with their own climate preferences, which really helps on those aforementioned road trips! The Ford Edge only offers dual-zone climate control for the front passengers.
- Sliding Second-Row Seats: When your passengers need more space, they can slide back the second-row seats in the Buick Envision.
- 4.2” Full-Color Driver Information Center: This second screen, located right where the driver can see it, clues you in on trip information, your fuel gage, warning messages, and other vital information. A larger, easier-to-read screen in the Buick Envision leads to less distraction when driving.
Drive Home in a 2020 Buick Envision Today!
As you can see from this 2020 Buick Envision vs. Ford Edge matchup, the Buick SUV truly stands out in a competitive market. Charlotte drivers can see the exciting interior features and explore all of the Envision configurations for themselves at Hendrick Buick GMC Cary, where we’re proud to carry this popular SUV among our wider new Buick inventory. Contact us today to find out more about this exciting vehicle!