2021 GMC Terrain Price
How much does a GMC Terrain cost? The entry-level 2021 GMC Terrain SL trim starts at an affordable $25,000 MSRP, making it a fantastic choice for Cary families who are looking for a well-equipped, capable SUV on a budget. Join Hendrick Buick GMC Cary down below to explore the full new GMC Terrain price range!
How Much Does a GMC Terrain Cost by Trim Level?
The 2021 GMC Terrain lineup consists of the SL, SLE, SLT, and Denali trims. Depending on which trim you choose and whether you opt for standard front-wheel drive or available all-wheel drive, the GMC Terrain cost will vary:
- 2021 GMC Terrain SL: $25,000 MSRP
- 2021 GMC Terrain SLE: $28,400 MSRP
- 2021 GMC Terrain SLE AWD: $30,000 MSRP
- 2021 GMC Terrain SLT: $32,500 MSRP
- 2021 GMC Terrain SLT AWD: $34,100 MSRP
- 2021 GMC Denali: Price TBD – contact us for updates
What Standard Features Do You Get for the GMC Terrain Cost?
Compared to other SUVs like the Ford Edge, the GMC Terrain price will afford you more standard features for less! For starters, the all-new GMC Pro Safety Package comes standard, keeping you and your family safe on Raleigh roads and highways with six driver-assist safety features. Here’s a quick overview of the standard key features on every new GMC Terrain model:
- GMC Infotainment System with 7-inch diagonal color touchscreen display
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ integration
- Bluetooth® wireless connectivity
- Charging-only USB ports
- Flat-folding front passenger seatback
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Front Pedestrian Braking
- Forward Collision Alert
- Following Distance Indicator
- IntelliBeam® headlamps
- Passenger Sensing System
- And more!
Explore GMC Terrain Packages
There are several packages available to add to your GMC Terrain cost for an even more well-rounded driving experience in Charlotte:
- Hit the Road Package – Roof-rack cross rails and molded assist steps
- Driver Convenience Package – Remote start, dual-zone automatic climate control, heated front seats, 8-way power driver’s seat with lumbar control, roof-mounted luggage rack side rails
- GMC Pro Safety Plus – Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Rear Park Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Safety Alert Seat, and outside heated power-adjustable, manual-folding body-color mirrors with LED turn signal indicators on SLE models
Drive Home in a New GMC Terrain Today!
So, how much does a GMC Terrain cost? When you shop with Hendrick Buick GMC Cary, you can take home a new GMC Terrain for less thanks to our rotating vehicle specials! With any additional questions about the GMC Terrain cost or to schedule a test drive, please contact us to get started.
More from Hendrick Buick GMC Cary
The GMC Sierra is built to tackle just about any job in Raleigh, but muscle isn’t the only thing in this tough truck. The 2022 GMC Sierra colors will pair well with the dynamic body and speak to your unique style all across Apex! Read on with Hendrick Buick GMC Cary for an overview of these 2022…
Searching for a versatile new SUV your whole family will love? The new 2022 GMC Acadia is spacious and well-equipped for adventures in Raleigh and beyond. It has plenty of cargo space to pack in groceries or camping gear, but how much can the 2022 Acadia tow? The 2022 GMC Acadia towing capacity maxes…
If you’re searching Cary for a luxurious new SUV that accurately reflects your personal style, check out the 2022 Buick Envision colors. You can take on Raleigh streets with sophistication and a dazzling set of premium features in the Buick Envision. Explore the 2022 Buick Envision colors below to find your favorite, and then…